We are committed to handling complaints in a fair and open way. Every effort will be made by Toowoomba Rangers Judiciary Committee (TRJC) to resolve all complaints it receives to the satisfaction of everyone involved.
If you make a complaint to TRJC you can expect that we will:
- treat you with respect
- tell you what to expect while your complaint is being looked into
- carry out the complaint handling process in a fair and open way
- provide reasons for decisions that are made
- protect your privacy. Complaints will remain confidential.
Who can make a complaint?
Any Toowoomba Rangers Baseball Club member or their representative can make a complaint to the TRJC.
What can I make a complaint about?
Any incidents or concerns surrounding a Rangers Baseball Club venue, game, club member, club official, club volunteers, member’s family & friends. Matters relating to individual teams should first be discussed with the team’s Coach and/or Manager
ALL complaints must be submitted to the Club no later than two business days after the alledged incident.
What happens once I make a complaint?
Upon receipt of the complaint a copy will be circulated to each TRJC member for perusal. The TRJC will then:
- seek further information or clarification from the complaint (if required)
- obtain other parties comments (if applicable)
- seek clarification from Rangers Baseball Club Executive or BQI (if required)
- meet to discuss the relevant facts
- arrange a meeting with those affected to discuss complaint or mediate
- make as best of an informed decision as possible bearing the facts presented
- if disciplinary action is recommended, then such will be passed onto the Executive Committee for ratification
- final decision will be handed down and all parties notified accordingly
Download form here